POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert hi-res (final?) : Re: Desert hi-res (final?) - improved! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert hi-res (final?) - improved!
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 5 Aug 2004 21:10:02
Message: <4112da6a$1@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in the message
> Okay, slightly tweaked the lighting, the skin tone, and I've improved the
> left hand.

You *really* improved it :) It's much better than before.

A comment: You should add more sand on the top part. That man doesn't look
so near death and that sand will finish falling in some seconds. I mean,
that man looks like having more than 2 seconds of life remaining.

--
- Nicolas Alvarez
nicoalvar0 [at] hotmail [dot] com